I love to spread the word about the power of good food and have spoken at a wide variety of events, from community meetings to large international conferences.
Previous speaking engagements include a Challenge Europe event organised by the British Council in Stockholm, aimed at inspiring young people to get involved in environmental projects, and the PROOF Food Insecurity Research conference in Toronto, Canada.
I take my inspiration from over a decade in the food movement, and my expertise in community food programmes and household food insecurity, both in the UK and internationally.
I can present on a wide range of topics, including:
- How to stay resilient as a social entrepreneur
- Why good food should be at the heart of every community
- Insights from a decade in the food movement
- How to start the best community food project
- The growth of food aid in the UK & what we can learn from the US & Canada.
Get in touch to discuss me speaking at your event.
Recent speaking engagements
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs
- IFSTAL (Innovative Food Systems Teaching & Learning) Away Day, University of Reading
- Northamptonshire Food Poverty Network
- Southampton Sustainable Development Conference